and the lightening strikes!
We are having an awesome storm over here. The thunder is SO LOUD.
I don't have anything very interesting to post a pic of, but Ed is going crazy over the Dodgers game. Actually, that might be a good picture... Ed laying on the floor with his Dodger jersey and cap on, looking on in anticipation and slamming the announcers for rooting for the Mets. What a MAN!
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
The Thunder Rolled
Posted by Ambie T. at 4:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
OH! I love a good storm. Just sit on the couch with a hot cocoa and take it all in!!
That's cute!
Let me confirm.....the blog troll is NOT Tina!
hi you guys, just in case your dad has not mentioned my mom passed away on saturday morning, so i have been in honduras since sunday. it has been a very painful and sad time but she is now at peace with my dad. gunther, ana and i fly back tomorrow. bye. irma
I am so sorry. What a unexpected shock! I remember your mother and her great sewing skills! Take care Irma. Love, Kimberly
Our condolences over here. I'll never forget Azucena! She was a great sewer. Hope you all can feel some peace with her passing. Love, Amber
Post a Comment