Monday, October 09, 2006

Date Night

Friday night Ed and I got out the house kid (and infant!) free. We went to the Priesthood dinner for our monthly date. We had such a great time. We sat at the rowdy table with Mike & Mary, Jeff & Kim and Reed & Sandy. Mike's brother Jeff came and provided some good wholesome entertainment. He stirred our souls with some original songs about LDS life and he even taught us the clean lyrics to Don McLean's song The Day the Music Died! (Them good old boys were drinking CANADA Dry!) Here are some pictures from that night. I didn't get nearly as many as I would've liked, but this will have to do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amber,

I have to say that I really enjoy your blog. It is nice to be able to keep up to date with you and your family. One of these days I will have to get a digital camera!

Love,

taryn

Ambie T. said...

Thanks TB! I was wondering if it was worth it a couple months ago, then I talked to Will and he said that he checks it all the time and it is his way of keeping informed. You don't need a digi camera. If go to get pics developed they can save them to a disc and you can use that. Love, Ambie