Last night Gary and Janice invited us to go to the local High School football game. It was the Bees last home game of the season. It got cold, but we had a good time.
Here are Gary and Janice. They have adopted us into their family (they live across the street) and so we went to support Cam, their grandson. (Ed played softball with Cam, his dad Spence, his uncle Brad and his uncle Jim (or John, I just forgot his name...) We have had such a good time getting to know the Romer's and the Greene's!
Here is the Box Elder High School foozeball team. (Bobby Boucher) Cam is number 2, even though you can't see him. He scored 2 touchdowns and had 1 interception. (I won't mention how many yards the Bees gave up in penalties!) When my dad came and watched Ed play softball, he was very impressed with how athletic Cam is. I think he reminds him of my brother Will! Oh the good old days at Hartwell Park!
Here I am with the little ones. Leah was at the top bleachers with Grandma Janice. This was taken before the sun had set and I had to put on my ski band! (It got pretty cold!)
Grandma Janice, Leah and a hungry Calista!
I am so glad Ed got a picture of these guys. I know the lighting isn't good, but if you look in the middle of the picture you see two purple guys with the shoulder pads on... Their "shirts" were painted on! They had to be freezing.
Here are Gary and Janice. They have adopted us into their family (they live across the street) and so we went to support Cam, their grandson. (Ed played softball with Cam, his dad Spence, his uncle Brad and his uncle Jim (or John, I just forgot his name...) We have had such a good time getting to know the Romer's and the Greene's!
Here is the Box Elder High School foozeball team. (Bobby Boucher) Cam is number 2, even though you can't see him. He scored 2 touchdowns and had 1 interception. (I won't mention how many yards the Bees gave up in penalties!) When my dad came and watched Ed play softball, he was very impressed with how athletic Cam is. I think he reminds him of my brother Will! Oh the good old days at Hartwell Park!
Here I am with the little ones. Leah was at the top bleachers with Grandma Janice. This was taken before the sun had set and I had to put on my ski band! (It got pretty cold!)
Grandma Janice, Leah and a hungry Calista!
I am so glad Ed got a picture of these guys. I know the lighting isn't good, but if you look in the middle of the picture you see two purple guys with the shoulder pads on... Their "shirts" were painted on! They had to be freezing.



1 comments:
Looks like fun, I love a good football game in the fall.
Post a Comment