
You know I am not very athletic, but thought I'd go ahead and support our ward at the Stake Volleyball game last night... I need a lot more practice! I am just not very athletic as it is and am a self proclaimed "poor sport" (I can't stand losing), but when we lose and it's my fault... that is really bad for my pshcye. The good news is that towards the end it got fun and I had a good time and didn't mind losing so much. As a matter of fact, I might go back again next week.
Ed was really sweet as he tried to talk some sense, er console my aching ego.
He said "When was the last time you played?"
My reply, "Junior High."
"I mean in an organized league" he clarified.
"Never." was my response.
"See!' he said.
Of course this from the man whose team is undefeated and is good at any sport he tries! Oh well- some of us have it and some don't. There's nothing wrong with having different talents and abilities. In fact...
It's what makes the world go round!




3 comments:
how sad...that ES-YOU-SEE-KAY-ES!
didn't the ball hit you in the face?
Oh yeah- I left out that small detail! It bent my thumbnail back, too. It was bleeding a little.
Post a Comment