Welcome to beautiful Brigham City!
I hope you enjoy this view.
It is literally the whole city!

Last Saturday morning Julie, Mary and I went for a hike to the "I".
Here we are, ready to go and smiling.
Here are the ladies (being silly, of course!)
Here we are, ready to go and smiling.
Here are the ladies (being silly, of course!) and
I thought I'd try and capture
what's left of the beautiful autumn colors.
Now this was amazing... Remember the fire? (Julie could tell you the date, she is oddly incredible at remembering dates.)
Look at the contrast of the scorched shrubs to the lush new grass.
Alas, life renews itself.
One of those little miracles we could so easily take for granted.
We made it to the "I"!What do you do when you get to the "I"? Well you call the family and tell them to look out their window and see if they can see you waving your Mag-Lite. They complain about the glare from the sun. Mike (Mary's husband) grabs a mirror and heads to Lindsay Park and says "Can you see that?" We all gasp and go "Yeah!" Then Ed flashes his headlights as he leaves our street, we can see him clearly.
The view was absolutely gorgeous.
There is beauty on the mount!
Those are the mountains with the "B".
All done, and still smiling! Thanks for a great time ladies. I think we should make it a regular thing.




1 comments:
We had a "P" in Prescott that my friend and I had a plan to turn into a "98" when we graduated, but realized there were just too many heavy rocks. Long live the "P".
Post a Comment