Sunday, October 15, 2006

Scrappy Field Trip

On Friday some of the ladies who I scrapbook with got together
and went on a field trip to Logan.
We stopped at Scentinel (the candle store) and
SEI (Emily- you would've loved it, I'm sure!).
I think we all had a good time.
Especially Kim and Dianna getting blocked in by the semi! Here we are at Scentinel.
After smelling all the different candles it was hard to tell
which candle smelled like what.
The aroma just started blending together.
Their pumpkin spice smelled great... but they were all out!
So I got a jar of Christmas Spice.
I feel the holidays coming!

Calista says: I'm happy!
Calista says: I have a cute little tongue!
Jayden says: Look at my big eyes!
An unnamed mother whose teenage children drive her black Suburban was surprised to see that her kids decorated the back window for Halloween!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I love SEI, anything scrappy-- you know me all too well. I just bought a pumpkin pie candle... how funny!

Kimberly said...

amber, you look good!

Ambie T. said...

I am trying to get rid of my Relief Society arms...