Alright you BLOG TROLLs...
It really BITES that my friends and family can't leave comments because YOU spoiled it!
I will turn all comment options back ON, but you must know that I will exercise my RIGHT to permanently REMOVE any RUDE or otherwise inappropriate comments.
If you knew me well enough you'd know that I wouldn't care what you write... as long as you IDENTIFY yourself!
Lots of Love!
Ambie T.
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Punishment Enough
Posted by Ambie T. at 10:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
You tell 'em Amber!
love ya.
Immaturity!
Is it you Tina????
Amber, you can take the Anonymous comments off your blog via your dashboard... then you won't have to worry about it anymore.
Emily? How do you get your photo like that? I think it's cool. I wanna do it. It makes it much more personal. I can actually see who is posting a comment!
Thanks!
Kimby,
If you go to photobucket.com and set up an account, download a pic of yourself , then it will give you the code to cut and paste into your profile info. It won't let you download the photo straight from your computer because it can only be a certian size... so photobucket.com can size it for you and make it smaller. Then republish your blog and it should be there. Good luck! It took me a couple of times to get it right. If it gives you problems, you can ask me questions... I can help you get it going.
heeee he heee yourself!
Post a Comment