The BRIEF Opener: Hello ya'all! Amber asked me to update her blog since she was finally able to go under the knife and have that pesky gall bladder removed yesterday.
The BRIEF Overview: On Friday she went in for her hidascan and learned that her gall bladder was only functioning at 26%...basically, it's (it was) useless and needed to go bye-bye! She met with the surgeon on Tuesday and was hoping to have the surgery done on Friday. The Doc said, "nope" and scheduled her for yesterday.
The BRIEF Lowdown: Other than the cotton mouth and pain in the abdomen she is doing well. She is recovering by lounging in bed with a jug of water, remote, and B of M...needless to say she is enjoying the relaxation but is dying to lay on her side! (Apparently she doesn't like to lay on her back.) The surgery went well and came on very quickly but she is glad that it is finally over.
The BRIEF Ending: So far, I give the Doc a 10 for speed, eficiency, and accuracy. Amber gets a 10 for attitude and likeability. I'll give her a 9 for recovery...afterall, she is still laying in bed!
The BRIEF Salutation: Hasta Pasta
The BRIEF Signature: ***T***
(I'll give brownie points if you can figure out who this is...)
Thursday, August 09, 2007
Under the KNIFE and back again...
Posted by Ambie T. at 12:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Amber, I am so glad everything went well. I wonder who wrote this...hmm...who's name starts w/ a T? Who would critic the surgeon, and Ambies recovery? Gee, I wonder. Could it be....TINA! I can't wait to see you gals in 1 short week! Yay! Love ya! ~Kimby~
Here's to a speedy recovery! Hope all is well and you are back on your feet soon Amber!
Amber,
I'm glad that your surgery went well. Get better soon!
Get well soon, Amber! I'm glad to hear that the surgery went well for you.
I know it's three days later, but we hope you are recovering well. If Ed is tired of being in the kitchen, we'll be glad to take over! Please let us know if you need, want or desire anything! Marshall makes some delicious chicken enchiladas! Hope to see you soon!
Hey Stinker,
I'm glad you FINALLY got it done! Yipee & so glad it went well too. That's nice of TINA to do the blog for you too ;)
Beek
Post a Comment