We got word back on our computer and our hard drive is dead. I lost 5 years of pictures, because I wasn't quick enough to back them up. We are sending the hard drive to trusty old Ned in California. Hopefully he will be able to recover our pictures for us!
A word to the wise... if you store all of your pics on your computer be sure to save them to a disc or back them up somehow.
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Bad news...
Posted by Ambie T. at 12:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
So sad for you! What a bummer... this has gotten me thinking about the archiving of my pictures... hope you can recover yours!
Yikes! I need to back up our pictures. Sorry to hear about your pictures. :(
Oh no!!!! I sooo feel your pain! Sorry!!
Thank you for the birthday wishes! you are great to remember! you can see by my blog..we've been a tad busy! haha
Thanks!
Love,
Mylinda
Ugh. I hope you can get them back. We back up every few weeks, but I'm still paranoid. Here's wishing you a happy ending to this nightmare.
Bum deal!! I hope you get it recovered! Makes me want to copy mine over as well.
B
Thanks for the support! We will see what happens...
Post a Comment