Thursday, August 30, 2007

Scrapbook Software...

I am still on scrapbook/stamping strike, however a good friend of mine keeps pestering me to find some good scrapbook software. So I pass the buck to you my fellow bloggers with scrappy connections.

Do you use scrapbook software?
If so, which one and how well do you like it?
Where can I find it?
(Please be specific in the brand & edition.)

We would like to make a decision in the next week or so.

Thanks!

3 comments:

rachel said...

Adobe Photoshop Elements 4.0
Got it on special combo with Abobe Premiere from digitalscrapbookplace.com

Has alot more features than I know how to use but I've taken a tutorial from DSP and I get along fine with my simple scrapbook pages.

Emily said...

I WANT PHOTOSHOP! I have Creating Keepsakes Platinum Edition by Broderbund. It's very hard to learn how to use, and the clip art is hokey, but it's good for the under $40 bracket. I don't know if I would reccomend it, but it works for me.

Anonymous said...

Photoshop is great when you get it all figured out. There is so much you can do with it. But old fashion scrapping is the way to go!I boycott digital layouts. ;)