Friday, August 03, 2007

I am 1

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I have been one year old for two weeks now!



I am no longer nursing, I drink soy milk out of my sippee cup. I cannot digest cow's milk protein, which means no yummy yogurt or cheese for me.


I like stand up on my own, clap then sit on my bum and giggle. This always makes my family laugh. I am not quite ready to walk independently, my knees work well and I can crawl really fast.


I have started a new sleeping routine. Mama, Papa or Leah will read me a story then rock me for a minute. Then they put me in my crib and turn on my music. Sometimes I cry when they leave but I know they will be back when I wake up, so I fall asleep by myself.


I am a biter. I mostly bite Naomi or other small kids when they invade my space. Mom says I willl outgrow it just like Naomi did.


My days are filled with family, friends, toys and books. I love a good story. I usually get lucky when Naomi has been coloring, I like to chew on her crayons.


For the longest time my favorite word was "tiger". I would call everything tiger. Now I am starting to develop my own baby language. People usually think it is cute because I kind of sing it, you know high notes and low notes. I am also learning some sign language. When I am in the mood I will let mom know I am done with my food by signing.


I was in a very serious mood when Sarah came to take my pictures that you see above. Sometimes I have my grouchy days.


There are lots more things I could tell you about me, but mom is tired and she is typing this!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Calista! You are a cutie! (I can't believe it's already been a year.)

Amber said...

Yeah, you're back! I love the pictures of Calista your little one year old. She is adorable!

Mylinda & Marshall said...

have I told you that I love her hair!!! So does Rylie :) It was fun to see you, even sick, at the reunion! Let me know if you need some yummy homemade mortensen soup! YUM!

Becks said...

She's such a cutie-patootie! Man she's looking like Naomi lately. Where's the video of her walking (w/walker)??? You should post that. I can send it to you again :)
Becks

Emily said...

Love the photos, kids grow so fast don't they! Sorry to hear you have been sick! Hope everything is well on the other end of things!

Mylinda & Marshall said...

Hey just found our ward blog! Look at it! You can even log into it and add picts and everything! Go look sometime!
25thwardhappenings.blogspot.com
BYE!
Mylinda