Friday, August 03, 2007

It's 3:00 am I must be lonely...

That's a lyric from one of the greatest artists ever, Rob Thomas. (You remember Matchbox 20, right?)

I am not lonely, but I can't sleep. I have been violently ill with a stomach virus the past few days. Complete with excruciating gallbadder pain. The good news is... I go in for my Hida Scan today at noon! YAY! Hopefully the results are terrible and they will send me in for surgery next week.

On an even happier note... Tina (my sis) is coming on Saturday! I am so excited, except since I have been in bed for the past two days I haven't been able to clean like I wanted. Oh well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Amber is back. Sorry you're feeling so crummy though. I hope they'll be able to figure it all out and fix it. (And of course I remember Matchbox 20! ;) )

Amber said...

I love Matchbox 20...great music. I hope you figure out what's going on so you can feel better and get out of bed. At least you'll have your sister around for company.