We had a wonderfully cold weekend.
Lots and lots of rain and look...
snow on the mountain!
(This is the view from the south side of our street- gorgeous, huh?)
If you look close you can see the bottom half of the
If you look close you can see the bottom half of the mountain is black from the fire.




3 comments:
What a beuatiful view you have there! I love the sky and mountains in Utah...one of the things I miss about Provo.
We have also been enjoying great weather in the land of enchantment. Hector and Hector Jr. will be here tomorrow just for 1 night. Opa will fly back with them and stay until next Monday; he has a busy schedule, two interviews and a job fair. Me, I am practicing patience.....hopefully I will have have yea or a nea soon.
winter is my favorite time of all seasons.......cuddle up and sleep in late!
Post a Comment