Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Strip me...

of Flour, Sugar, and Butter!

I made more cookies tonight. (Technically, they were cookie bars...) Yikes. Well, I did take an 8 day break! That is really good for me.

Julie and I have been so good with our walking routine. So far this week we have done 55 minutes a day. We finally found a good route.

Did I mention that I started ballet last Friday? The teacher here is great. Of course I totally miss Miss Palma, but I am glad I can start taking classes. When I get back into shape I will strap my pointe shoes back on and start taking pointe classes. Oh yeah, I'm the oldest (and biggest) in the class. But I am also the only one who just had a baby. That's a valid excuse for a gut, right? I'm also missing Valerie right about now... oh pilates!

Anyways, the point of this post is to let you know that I really want to start shedding the remaining 10 pounds that I have to go to get to my pre-pregnancy weight, but I am not quite ready to give up my HORRIBLE eating habits. Do any of you know what I mean?

PS: I'd like to go even less than pre-pregnancy, but I'll take it one step at a time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guarantee to work
Breakfast
Steel cut oatmeal
w/2 tablespoons of ground flaxseed
your favorite fruit/milk

Mid-morning snack
an apple and an orange
(keeps you healthy when eating daily)

Lunch
A sandwich on 7-grain bread with
Your favorite lean cold-cut (no mayo/no mustard)
Spinach leaves/tomato/lettuce

Mid-afternoon snack
Handful of your favorite nut
(hubby does not qualify)

Dinner
Your favorite protein
Salad w/lemon juice
Your favorite veggie
Your favorite fruit for dessert

1 glass of 8 oz of water every two hrs.

Ambie T. said...

Okay... I'm gonna pass this around!

Emily said...

When my sis worked for a dietician a few years ago, she said if you want to loose weight eat 30 grams of fat or less a day. Worked like charm with my two pregnancies.

Amber said...

Yea for ballet! Speaking of ballet classes with Miss Palma...today I paid for 12 classes which were overdue. I guess I got a little behind...but luckily the girl still gave me the discounted price:) Right now I'm taking a beginning Yoga class with Lacey. It's a 6-week course. Our 1st class was pretty fun so we'll see how it goes.