Here's what's going on...
Top Calista Bottom Naomi.
naomi bottom-calista top!
If you get it right tina, that's not fair. You got to see and hold Calista in person!
Scott says,"Noni is the bottom one"
it is totally irrelevant.they both look like Dad!
Noni, the juice? I don't think so!
Conumdrum?Naomi and Calista look so much like their father and their paternal grandmother.
little grandmas?
they are truly their fathers daughters. mini eds.
I was right! yes. What do I win?
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Top Calista Bottom Naomi.
naomi bottom-calista top!
If you get it right tina, that's not fair. You got to see and hold Calista in person!
Scott says,"Noni is the bottom one"
it is totally irrelevant.
they both look like Dad!
Noni, the juice? I don't think so!
Conumdrum?
Naomi and Calista look so much like their father and their paternal grandmother.
little grandmas?
they are truly their fathers daughters. mini eds.
I was right! yes. What do I win?
Post a Comment