Raindrops on roses! It's storming over here and I love it! Thunder, lightening, rain, and chicken with rice and vegetable soup in the crockpot. I live for these days. I think I will definitely enjoy having seasons over here. I typically love change, no matter what form it comes in. Today has been quite busy. I woke up and gave the girls showers then made Leah breakfast and sent her to school. At 10:00 Jex, Porter and Liberty came over for the kindergarten readiness portion of joy school. I taught them all about the first letter of their names. They had a good time. Then they asked for cookies! Did I make them? Of course! When they left Kim picked me up and we went to Ogden and bought scrapbooking stuff at 50-70% off! Then I came back to town and went to scouts. Now I'm home and it's time to feed Calista. Until next time...
Thursday, September 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
you must be thinking of slidell....and the movie you all watched so frequently....the sound of music!
What exactly is joy school? Is this like homeschool for preschoolers?
Yeah- pretty much. I get together with another lady and we swap houses and days teaching. It's nice because Noni was DYING to go to school. This is free and she likes it! You can't beat that.
DO YOUR KID A FAVOR AND DONT CALL HER NONI
JUST KIDDING AMBER~~~!!!!
Post a Comment