Monday, August 28, 2006

Snip, Snip, Snip



Leah said she wanted her haircut for school so when Sears had kid's cuts on sale for $9.99 I jumped at it! (You have to know that the regular price is $10.00... that is not a typo!) She looks absolutely adorable and I think the cut fits her well. We are so happy that there are no more tears when we brush her hair!
(Yes, I know my living room is a disaster, that's another story!)

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

"How do you solve a problem like Maria"? How cute LeeleBoogles

Anonymous said...

Leah looks so cute! And so much older too.

Anonymous said...

Kimby you are hilarious!!!! Sooooo cute. Tina

Amber said...

Fun haircut! How is Leah enjoying school so far?

Ambie T. said...

She likes school and hasn't had her card pulled yet! (I know it's only been four days, but we'll celebrate while we can!) Her teacher is the least bubbly of all the 4th grade teachers, but Leah says she likes her. Our neighbors daughter Alana is in the same class so the girls walk to and from school together. That is a major plus, and also the fact that it is right around the block! We miss you.