Sunday, August 20, 2006

Monday Bowling only $1.00 per game!

So we went bowling on Monday. You can't beat a $2.00 shoe rental and only $1.00 per game.
It's the family night special! That one's going in the gutter! I am not happy.
Becca had lots of fun playing on the floor!
Hey Noni... show us a real smile.
STRIKE!
Go Peter, Go!
Opa in action, it looks good... but not good enough to beat Ed's strike!
Alright Leah, she is happy about knocking down 8 pins without the bumpers up.
She was a good sport playing with the adults.

Final score 124 to 114.

Here's to a good game. Ed won by 10 pins. He had an awesome 10th frame. He bowled a spare then on his bonus frame bowled a strike! Opa was one pin away from a spare on his 10th frame.

Calista's version of bowling...

1 comments:

Emily said...

Bowling with kids looks like tons of fun. I have not been bowing in years... we need to go one of these days. THe bumpers are the best, I am sure I would need them too. I would probably not even break 60 without the bumpers.