Monday, August 28, 2006

My Goal

School started today! Yeah! I am excited about getting on a routine. Julie and I walked after dropping the girls off and plan on walking every morning. I am really looking forward to the exercise. Oh, and I registered for ballet last week and start on the 8th. You know I am excited about that! So my goal is to blog every day. There is a good possibility that it will not happen everyday this week, but hopefully we'll get things more under control next week. Until next time...

2 comments:

Emily said...

Routines are good... even though I find it hard to keep one between Jeff's schedule and... well that;s it. His schedule makes it impossible>>> BUT I do the best I can because I like routines and find that life is better with them than without. It's getting the hang of it that is the rough part, everything else falls into place.

Ambie T. said...

I am fine getting started, it's just sticking with it is where I falter. We'll see how this goes!