Friday the 18th our Relief Society had an overnighter at Sandy's cabin up at Bear Lake. It is absolutely gorgeous up there. Let me say that when I heard we were going to a cabin I immediately thought of my Grandma's old cabin. The days of playing 5 card stud with my dad and betting with matchsticks, marrying toads and very snotty noses... Well, we get there and I'm stunned to find it is a very nice house, I even got a bedroom! But then again you would want me in my own room if it meant not having to hear Calista get up in the middle of the night! I think we all had a very good time, except by the time Saturday rolled around my sleep deprivation had more than doubled... I was so stinking tired! Here is a glimpse of what went on...
Gorgeous views of course!
The early group enjoyed a few rounds of The Great Dalmuti, (thanks Jules!) I indulged in way too many of Mary's PB Rice Krispie treats (they were so yummy) but when Diana arrived we balanced our unhealthy snacks out with some fresh tomatoes from her garden. Guilt be gone!
Guilt come again... Here is the largest pizza I have ever seen in the flesh. Someone said "That's bigger than my TV!" It was really yummy, which surprised me because you know sometimes you can get pizza that isn't very good... er- cheap! This was neither yucky nor cheap!
Go Jan Go!
Here are most of us before we parted. I think only a few people had left at this point.
Gorgeous views of course!
The early group enjoyed a few rounds of The Great Dalmuti, (thanks Jules!) I indulged in way too many of Mary's PB Rice Krispie treats (they were so yummy) but when Diana arrived we balanced our unhealthy snacks out with some fresh tomatoes from her garden. Guilt be gone!
Guilt come again... Here is the largest pizza I have ever seen in the flesh. Someone said "That's bigger than my TV!" It was really yummy, which surprised me because you know sometimes you can get pizza that isn't very good... er- cheap! This was neither yucky nor cheap!
Go Jan Go!
Here are most of us before we parted. I think only a few people had left at this point.I had a good time (would've been much better minus the sleep deprivation) and I think everyone else did too!
Ladies- I know I didn't get any pics of the neverending craft, I think Calista was fussy then and I must've been busy, oh yeah I remember I was also very tired!




1 comments:
That is one Ginormous pizza. Forget carrying around a spare tire... that would do the job for you!
Post a Comment