Hi Heather! I love your blog. Mind if I link it? Your pictures are amazing and our photographer moved to New York. So how do you feel about shooting families??? Let me know.
Beckster- I think they're too agro for KISS. Maybe something more punk rock. Remember her faux-hawk?
I honestly don't know how to write about myself at this moment... Do I make a short snippet? A summary of mi vida loca? Leave it blank? Perhaps the answer lies in the question. I don't know all the answers, and I'm content not knowing.
12 comments:
Pete looks a little bit like Owen Wilson... around the nose and mouth area.
Ambs! Can you cut my hair like that?
Ahh, now I can see he does have hair. Nice job!
Ems- funny thing to notice.
Kimby- You got it! It was so fun.
Liz- would you like me do Eric's like that?
LOL. That girl is so cute with her silly faces! We miss you guys. You're so far away.
Chels- I know! When can we get together???
Hi Amber! I found your blog from the ward site. Your girls are SO cute and always make me smile at church! Love the face!
Shakin' in my boots! ~ are they going to join KISS too?? ;)
I'm not quite sure who looks more intimidating...
Hi Heather! I love your blog. Mind if I link it? Your pictures are amazing and our photographer moved to New York. So how do you feel about shooting families??? Let me know.
Beckster- I think they're too agro for KISS. Maybe something more punk rock. Remember her faux-hawk?
Carrie- Always Pete!
Oh my word! It amazes me that we have so much in common. I blog too! Come visit my site anytime.
By the way, these pictures are adorable!
Hey Melissa, I need to devote a post just to you! Our story is so great!
Post a Comment