Friday, March 07, 2008

Current Events

Since I haven't blogged in a while here is what is going on...

Ed
*Is so excited to help his first clients buy their first home
*Working with another family on the possible sale of their home
*Went to region basketball with the "Veterans" (30+) and got picked off in the first round
*Still working on his website, there is so much to do!
www.tretorealestate.com
*Keeps Amber sane and in "check" by doing dishes and laundry


Amber
*Trying to spend more quality time with the family
*Getting a copy machine for work and so excited about not going to the UPS store anymore
*Working with Cauliflower Retreat planning a huge event for Friday, April 4th (www.gttmretreat.com)
*Training for the Ogden 1/2 marathon, May 17th
*Has a nasty cold
*Looking forward to Kira's wedding which will bring some family visitors!


Leah
*Survived the 5th grade maturation clinic at school
*Needs a much cooler backpack for 6th grade (intermediate school- Minnie Mouse is not going to cut it)
*Chose to continue participating in orchestra and play the violin in 6th grade (even though she really wanted to be with her friends taking art and music- Go Leah!)
*Advised me today that she will not grow-up, she said she will always be 10 (thank you, Lord!)

Naomi
*Still riding her bike without training wheels (thanks Cochran's for letting her borrow your spare)
*Is doing well in preschool
*Is beginning to read
*As ornery as ever!


Calista
*Got croup this week but is getting over it quickly
*What a cute little monster, she is into everything
*Really wants to be as big as her sisters
*Tries to ride the big bikes and scooters
*Has begun to throw tantrums

Muneca
*Spends most of the day laying around (she turned 10 on Valentines Day)
*Hobbles down and up the stairs, her arthritis is getting to her
*Despite her pain she is as loving as ever

6 comments:

smillis said...

Hey Amber, Since you are the only one who cares where I am going you get a special email (Ecuador). It sounds like you are all doing well. Except Muneca. You should get her some glucosamine for dogs (joint health at springtime.com) Ginger gets it and can tango with the best of them! Run hard in Ogden!

Anonymous said...

HEY! That's us!!! Go ED!!!!! We are sooo thrilled to have you as our real estate agent!!! Only under a week buddy!!! Thanks to you! You rock, and anyone reading this, should have NO hesitation in hiring you as their real estate agent!
Love,
Marshall & Mylinda :)

heddomarie said...

hmm.. if we end up staying here in Brigham or in the area, we will have to hire you when we are ready to buy our first house. Might be a while for that though. Looks like you sure keep busy! Calista is just barely throwing tantrums?.. I swear my little guy is already doing that!

Ambie T. said...

Sara- How cool. I should've figured Ecuador. Ed has been there a few times. He said they have huge iguanas, and he has a ton of pics to prove it! Have a blast. Will you get to go the Galapagos Islands? I will look in to the glucosamine for Muneca. Thanks for the tip!

Mylinda- WooHoo! Moving day is here. Ed has really enjoyed working with you guys. I can't wait for dinner on Friday. We can all attempt to unwind!

Heather- I still need to link your blog. I am so far behind on so many things. Kenny is so cute. I have noticed his personality starting to shine more during sacrament meeting! Tell Tag I often run by him in the mornings as he is leaving for work. I would say hi, but #1 I can't breathe and #2 I figure he won't know who I am!

cari said...

Sounds like you guys have lots of things going on...very fun post.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that everything is going well for everyone!