Would it make much sense for me to go all the way up there to take out some aggresion on Manny? Hm, sometimes I wonder?=) Atleast it would be a good excuse to see you guys.
I honestly don't know how to write about myself at this moment... Do I make a short snippet? A summary of mi vida loca? Leave it blank? Perhaps the answer lies in the question. I don't know all the answers, and I'm content not knowing.
3 comments:
Would it make much sense for me to go all the way up there to take out some aggresion on Manny? Hm, sometimes I wonder?=) Atleast it would be a good excuse to see you guys.
Haa haaaa! Is that the manican (sp?) he wanted us to pick up? How funny :)
hmmm did you ever notice that ed has a 311 cake !!!!
Post a Comment