Ems- This IS a product of Pete. When he is not designing Ed's website, he is doing this. I am debating posting the one he did of Ed as a woman. It is hilarious!
I honestly don't know how to write about myself at this moment... Do I make a short snippet? A summary of mi vida loca? Leave it blank? Perhaps the answer lies in the question. I don't know all the answers, and I'm content not knowing.
9 comments:
How random!! I love it!!
amber, you looks so sexy with your whisker-type things. Very attractive. Who did this? Is this a pete creation?
This is SO funny!!! I can't stop laughing!
This is SO funny!!! I can't stop laughing!
Is this your future Halloween costume?
Ems- This IS a product of Pete. When he is not designing Ed's website, he is doing this. I am debating posting the one he did of Ed as a woman. It is hilarious!
Anna- Keep looking at Ed, it gets funnier.
Kimby- That is a good idea!
Okay, I'm putting in a request for the Ed-woman! Beautious! He hee
What an adorable family picture:)
WHoa~!
haha
Post a Comment