Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Cauliflower Retreat

I have linked the website www.cauliflowerretreat.org on my link list.

I am a member of the Board of Directors for this non-profit organization. We provide FREE mentoring programs to youth ages 12-18, but mostly focus on girls. Our message is that of building self esteem, relationships and goal application and setting. We currently have a grant through the Weber-Morgan Health Department in Utah. If you or anyone you know in the Ogden area is interested in hearing more about our program please contact info@cauliflowerretreat.org.

2 comments:

cari said...

Sounds like a great organization. How'd you find out about it? I should check out what kind of programs like that are around me. You're such a great example!

Ambie T. said...

I was asked by a friend to be a member of the Board of Directors. It has been so awesome. We have a lot of stuff in the works. I am not sure how you find out about organizations in you area???