That is so cute! I watched it without sound first because my sound was disconnected.. I had to plug it in after reading Cari's comment and I'm glad I did.. that was so cute!
I honestly don't know how to write about myself at this moment... Do I make a short snippet? A summary of mi vida loca? Leave it blank? Perhaps the answer lies in the question. I don't know all the answers, and I'm content not knowing.
7 comments:
I'm not sure which was cuter, the cleaning up or her singing the "clean-up" song while she was doing it. So funny!
That is so cute! I watched it without sound first because my sound was disconnected..
I had to plug it in after reading Cari's comment and I'm glad I did.. that was so cute!
Haaa haaaa!!! She sings that at my house all the time & grabs that Barney dust-buster. She is SO stinkin' cute! ;)
I am so glad I had the camera nearby and she didn't see me!
So cute, what a good girl!
I love watching her clean up...too cute! Children are never to young to clean. It teaches them responsibility. The twins are already learning!
That was too cute!
Post a Comment