Because the economy is in the tiolet I have been laid off from my job. No worries, at least I can file for unemployment through our wonderful government while I get back on my feet. Oh wait... I don't qualify.
Don't mind the sarcasm. I can't spit much else out right now. I was informed last night that my employer of 8 years had to let me go due to economical conditions. It was strictly business, as devastaing as it was for both me and my boss, who incidentally needed to buy herself a bottle of gin and have a cigarette immediately after breaking the news. I will always love her!
So wow- we begin a new chapter. One without our beloved SCSI, sniff, sniff.
Okay, okay here's the Amber you know... I totally know that everything will be okay. This is part of some divine plan that I don't know much about. (The first indication being that I wasn't even tempted to sip Marlene's gin!) Who knows what will happen. Whatever it is I am sure we will be fine.
Onto the networking... Now I tap my resources. If any of you loyal readers are intersted in my resume let me know. If you have any leads let me know. If you know anyone who wants to buy or sell a house let Ed know.
Don't worry, we'll keep you posted on how things are going!
Contact us:
edandamber@gmail.com
edtreto@gmail.com
http://www.tretorealestate.com/
Thanks Liz, for letting me use your computer!
Thursday, June 05, 2008
Victim: Corporate Downsizing
Posted by Ambie T. at 9:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
you're welcome.
I'm so sorry. :( What are your qualifications? I will keep an eye out. Let me know if I can help you with anything.
Yikes Amber! I am so sorry to hear the news. Things are just so topsy turvy with the economy lately. We count our lucky stars every night that Jeff got out of the airlines when he did. They just announced a major layoff at Eagle a few weeks ago.
Hope you can find something new, and quick!
So sorry Amber, we are thinking of you!
Keep your head up Ambie ~ things will definitely work out for you guys & you're surrounded by many that will be here for you :)
That sucks. But you’re right. There is a plan already in the works. You just aren’t privileged to know it yet. Let us know if we can help.
I'm so sorry to hear this, Amber! I hope that you'll find something else soon.
I am sooo sorry to hear the news AMber!!! You can come be my seamstress?!! ;) I wish we baught the house with you guys now instead of March...darnit!!! Bad timing! Is the job Cauliflower Retreat? Or was it th eother one?
I am so sorry, and really, I could use the help. ;)
Love,
Mylinda:)
Okay, wow...I don't know how that happened...my comp froze...then the multiple things showed up! Feel free to delete them! Sorry! :)
Post a Comment