Here's what's going on...
I cannot believe how much Leah is looking like you these days. Cute kids!
Congratulations Leah!Hey Ambs-did they play the graduation song for Noni?
Thanks Cristen. Leah is totally going through that awkward stage, when she passes it... poor Ed. Kimby- Yes! It was so funny!
Yay! Summer vacation! Graduations are so much fun. I don’t care how old they are! Great accomplishments.
Great pics! Your girls are so cute!CAN'T WAIT TIL THIS WEEKEND!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I cannot believe how much Leah is looking like you these days. Cute kids!
Congratulations Leah!
Hey Ambs-did they play the graduation song for Noni?
Thanks Cristen. Leah is totally going through that awkward stage, when she passes it... poor Ed.
Kimby- Yes! It was so funny!
Yay! Summer vacation! Graduations are so much fun. I don’t care how old they are! Great accomplishments.
Great pics! Your girls are so cute!
CAN'T WAIT TIL THIS WEEKEND!
Post a Comment