Monday, May 05, 2008

Photos by Heather

So what do you do when your family comes to visit?
I capitalize on the moment and set up a secret photo shoot!
Thank you so much Heather, you rock!
Visit Heather's Photography blog here.

10 comments:

Anna said...

I LOVE these pictures:) I looked at all of them on the blog too. So cute.

:)
Anna

Emily said...

They look great!

heddomarie said...

aww your too kind! really.. you are a very kind person and that usually hard to come by! Thanks for being so nice to me and my family!

Ambie T. said...

Thanks Anna & Ems!

Heather, no lip service here. My family even commented on how great you were!

the garside clan said...

Love the picture Amber. We miss you guys! Come see us sometime!

Cristen

Amber said...

That's so nice you were able to have your family together for some photos. Great pictures and your hair looks cute by the way.

Ambie T. said...

Hey Cristen- Likewise! You guys should come up for Peach Days this year. Also, we are planning another San Pedro friends camping trip. I will keep you posted on the exacts.

Hey Amber- It was great. I am bummed they are gone, but glad that we maximized our time together.

for the record... I GOT MY HAIR CUT IN CALIFORNIA!

Anonymous said...

Gailon asks "Why are you cheating on me?"

Ambie T. said...

Sara- I had to think about that for a minute... then I laughed! So when ARE you moving out here????

Nocella Clan said...

Love the family picture. Secret photos are the best especially when you know about them and can be ready. We're so happy for you and your family, everyone seems like they are doing really good. Talk to ya later.