I just got back from my esophagogastroduodenoscopy (endoscopy) and hopefully the figured out the reason behind all that pain in my chest. It seems I have the bacteria called H. Pylori. I will be on an antibiotic regimen for two weeks then we will see what happens. I sure hope this is the answer to my problem!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Be careful with that girlie. Heliobacter pylori can cause ulcers.
Becky
Hehe...that's what I was going to say. Hope this will be the end to your problems, Amber!
That doesn't sound like much fun...I hope you get it all figured out soon.
Dang, that sucks! Hope you get over it soon. It was fun hanging out with you guys last Friday.
Yikes AMBER! You have had more health issues this past year! Thinking of you! ;)
This was a bad year for me- healthwise. Hopefully it will not extend into 2008!
Becky- it'snice to hear from you. I miss you!
Wishing you good health from here on out. Let me know if any thing else happens. Weird stuff going on, huh? I feel for ya ;)
Becks
Post a Comment