Here's what's going on...
Amber I can't believe how your family has grown. You must love life in Utah. You all look great!!!
Okay, I totally googled Joan Jett, and your right, Rock on lil' Joanie!
Cari-Thanks for the compliment! We are loving it here, it was a great move for us. I hope all is well for you guys.Kimby-I know I have some better pics of her Joan Jett hair, I will get them up when i can.
Love it, she is such a cute! Do not cut her hair, it is precious.
I'd love to see the side by side pics :) Hee hee. That's a precious video. She's such a lil' character. Becky
I can't believe how much hair she has! So cute...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Amber I can't believe how your family has grown. You must love life in Utah. You all look great!!!
Okay, I totally googled Joan Jett, and your right, Rock on lil' Joanie!
Cari-
Thanks for the compliment! We are loving it here, it was a great move for us. I hope all is well for you guys.
Kimby-
I know I have some better pics of her Joan Jett hair, I will get them up when i can.
Love it, she is such a cute! Do not cut her hair, it is precious.
I'd love to see the side by side pics :) Hee hee. That's a precious video. She's such a lil' character.
Becky
I can't believe how much hair she has! So cute...
Post a Comment