It was sooo cool to wake up Saturday morning and see this...
The kids were excited to play in the little snowflakes.


After a few hours it was gorgeous.
What a great day to stay inside and watch Conference,
The kids were excited to play in the little snowflakes.

After a few hours it was gorgeous.
What a great day to stay inside and watch Conference,and drink hot cocoa of course!




5 comments:
Looks like fun!
I'm not sure that I would want to live in all that snow but it looks like it would be nice in small doses.
Snow already?! The first snow is always exciting. Brings back memories of BYU days...I still remember the 1st day it snowed while I was in Provo. All of us CA kids were so excited over a little bit of snow :)
FUN! Snow! I love snow, makes me miss the west. But, not for long. I love wearing no socks all winter.
We are always so excited about snow. It means family time indoors with fuzzy socks and hot chocolate. We definitely get excited about even the smallest amounts.
Post a Comment