HOLY MOLY...
I dreamed last night that I had a baby boy. He was so cute and only 5 lbs, but had lots of dark hair on his little head. I was so proud to hand him to Ed and say "here is your son". Oh did I mention I had him in a restaurant? I guess that's beside the point...
This is not an announcement, just really odd!
Friday, October 05, 2007
A baby boy
Posted by Ambie T. at 3:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
AWE! A baby boy! Don't dreams seem sooooo real! Do I hear 'wha wha' noises any time soon?
Okay, the part about the restaurant...too funny! I laughed out loud. But are you ready for another one??? I am starting to get a little baby hungry now, but plan to wait until i'm STARVING.
Kim & Cari-
We are in no particular rush, but at the same time don't have anything stopping us. I would like Calista to be around 3 before the next one comes so maybe we'll try in another year or so.
I had a very powerful baby dream as a teenager. I had a beautiful baby girl, and I felt such love for her. I was physically affected by the dream for a number of days afterwards. Aren't dreams strange?
Once I had a dream that I had a baby, and I looked down and the baby was me as a baby... this one needs anaylizing.
I am also baby starved at the moment, but plan on waiting until I am baby famished.
Post a Comment