Below are some of the 100 pics that Sarah came and took of our family last Wednesday. A few of them are candids, this is definitely Sarah's style. We had a fun time with no shoes on hanging out in the backyard and next door. I loved her work from the moment I saw it at Liz's. I am so excited that once I get these pics framed she will come and hang them for me. If you like her work and would like her to come do family (or other) photos for you let me know and I can give you her number. You can also visit her jewelry website (we are pushing her to add the photography portion soon) at http://www.smillisjewelry.com.
Enjoy!
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Photos with Sarah Millis
Posted by Ambie T. at 8:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
cute photos! I love the porch ones.
The pictures are great, Amber! It must be hard to choose which ones to have framed.
Fun pictures!! You are all so cute!
What great pictures! Your girls are so cute. I can't wait to take our own family photos once Nathan arrives:)
Post a Comment