Wow! Looks like a busy week! Fun times and the flowers look great. BTW...I thout I was going to HATE Nacho Libre...but I laughed through the whole thing! I think I'm going to buy it for myself to go along with Napolean Dynamite. You just have to be in the mood for those!
I honestly don't know how to write about myself at this moment... Do I make a short snippet? A summary of mi vida loca? Leave it blank? Perhaps the answer lies in the question. I don't know all the answers, and I'm content not knowing.
3 comments:
Wow! Looks like a busy week! Fun times and the flowers look great. BTW...I thout I was going to HATE Nacho Libre...but I laughed through the whole thing! I think I'm going to buy it for myself to go along with Napolean Dynamite. You just have to be in the mood for those!
We never have a dull moment! I am a huge Nacho fan. There are so many hilarious things that you have to see more than once to catch!
I can't believe how old the Adam kids are getting...especially the Bryn and Ty!
Post a Comment