These are out of order...
Leah blowing out her candles.
Leah was adamant that she would cut the cake.
The girls did the hokey pokey at the Peak.
What every girl needs after a fun day of playing...
FOOD!
Here are the girls.
Here are Ed & I climbing out of the foam pit,
right before my accident.
Anna climbing the rope.
All the girls in the foam pit.
(That thing is hard to get out of!)
Katie on the rings.
Leah on the tramp.
Here we are racing.
(Don't do it, Amber!)
Noni on the tramp.
Alana & Mikell on the rock wall.
The girls had a great time and it really was a fun day.
Thanks to Ed, the Cochran's, Josh, the Riley's,
Diana & Candy. They stepped in and took care of
EVERYTHING while I was in the E.R.
Josh made guacamole for the first time, and I now
know that Calista can survive all day without me!
I can't say it enough... THANK YOU!
FOOD!
right before my accident.
(That thing is hard to get out of!)
(Don't do it, Amber!)
Where she said "Always land in a sitting position."
The girls had a great time and it really was a fun day.
Thanks to Ed, the Cochran's, Josh, the Riley's,
Diana & Candy. They stepped in and took care of
EVERYTHING while I was in the E.R.
Josh made guacamole for the first time, and I now
know that Calista can survive all day without me!
I can't say it enough... THANK YOU!




1 comments:
Awww, reminds me of the good ol' days when I taught Preschool gymnastics.
Post a Comment