Thursday, April 26, 2007

At the end of the day

It always hits me at the end of the day.
The kids are fast asleep.
There are many chores still to be done.
I begin the routine and remember again that
I am so blessed!
I have an amazing family.
The girls are so wonderful and so unique.
Ed is such a great guy.
We are able to help Josh in an important step in his life.
We are not perfect, but we do not go without much.
I know that we have so many blessings.
We also have lots of trials but...
I am still grateful for my life.
I wouldn't change anything about it.
I will continue to take life it as it comes...
and enjoy nightly reflections on the blessings in my life.


I hope you find joy and contentedness in the life that is yours!

1 comments:

Emily said...

Well said, especially for someone who is practically bedridden with a broken bum-bum.

Night time is my usual reflection time also. Sometimes it is the trials that bring out the best in you. Jeff calls it "the refiners fire".