Last weekend was pretty busy. We had adult game night Friday night after the volleyball game. Mike, Mary, Alan and Julie came over and the women showed no mercy at Catch Phrase and Ultimate Outburst. We also had a great time playing The Great Dalmuti. So we finished games late then of course I had a gallbladder attack until 3:15 am. I finally went to sleep then, only to wake up at 8:15 and go to basketball camp. I stayed there until 11:40 (worked my bum off, it was awesome!) then came home in time to shower and head to West Valley for Isela's birthday. We had fun rollerskating and the guys played laser tag while the kids rode on the rides.
Then it was dinner time. I was so excited to see Shelly. I hadn't seen her since before I had Calista. So we ate and stayed up and talked until I was falling asleep. Then we woke up and had breakfast and went to church with them. It was a really nice weekend. It was great to see all the boys and how tall they have gotten and Brynn's hair is getting so long... in the back!
In the bottom picture Calista was having the greatest conversation with Shelly. You should have been there! She was giggling and laughing and talking up a storm. Sooo cute!





2 comments:
Ty is so big!!! The last time I saw him, he was only a few months old!!! You should e-mail me some pics of the boys. I'm sure BJ would like to see some of them.
this is so cool i used other as identity and put our website in the other and it automatically lins to ours. that's so cool
Post a Comment