Thursday, November 02, 2006

Happy Halloween

Finally... here are our Halloween pics! Here is Ed's pumpkin...
don't you love George Washington!

Here is my pumpkin.
Here are the girls.

Alana as Princess Leia

Leah as Renaissance Princess

Katie as a Fairy Princess

Naomi as a Unicorn

Logan and Wyoming at the Boo Fest on Main St.

Smiley, stretchy Calista.

Calista as Belle!

Since I'm not dancing right now I figured I'd wear my pointe shoes as part of my costume. Man I forgot how much they hurt, but it was nice to get into them again!

We had a pretty great Halloween. Ed took the girls marathon trick-or-treating while Calista and I stayed home and passed out hot chocolate packets. That will be our new tradition. I haven't had a Halloween this cold (which was relatively mild for Brigham compared to the previous two years) since I lived in Slidell, LA and went trick-or-treating with the cheerleading squad. I still remember Jessica Owens wore a weird ghoulish costume with fishnets and shorts, she was freezing!

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

Calista is getting so big! Leah looks so much older! Naomi's hair is soooo cute long!