Last night we went to see ATK test a rocket booster. I was kind of sad that we forgot the camera because on the way there the sky was powder blue with peach hues and you could see the perfect reflection of the clouds on the water on the side of the road...
... but then Naomi starting "losing her lunch" in the car! Yikes, and I was not feeling well at all either. So the 2 1/2 minutes of really cool pyrotechnics was not worth the stress of the night. There were a ton of people and cars. It was muddy and chilly. Naomi lost her lunch at least 6 times while we were there, my stomach was killing me and of course Calista had a blowout that leaked on her clothes so we had to change her whole outfit, too! Then we waited over an hour for the cars to die down so we could get on the road. (Not to mention the hour we waited at the beginning!)
Would I go again? Yes. What are the chances the experience could be that bad again?
Friday, November 17, 2006
I forgot the camera!
Posted by Ambie T. at 2:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment