Monday, July 10, 2006

Stumped...

This was all Pete's idea! I just wanted them to brace the sagging fence in the backyard but Pete said "Ed, we can take that stump out." Rex (our next-door neighbor) laughed and said "Let me know when you start and I'll sell tickets!" Rex was ready to get out the white jackets and have these boys taken away.
Still working... We kept our distance while Pete worked the chainsaw!
Hey look, we can see some root. Here's about the time when Gary (our neighbor across the street) came over and started shoveling the dirt! To know Rex and Gary is to love them. These guys are great neighbors and friends. We love to sit have a chat with these guys. Scroll down to see the progress on the stump...

2 comments:

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emily said...

Hilarious! I would have paid to watch!