Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Loving Brigham City but some things we miss...

Have we told you that we love Brigham City? Well, we just love Brigham City!

But as I sat in Sacrament Meeting on Sunday the 2nd, my heart panged a few times for San Pedro... The Sunday before the 4th of July is always one of my favorites! I am so patriotic and have such a love for this FREE and GREAT country of ours! Well in the San Pedro Ward (which is a partly military ward) on the Sunday proceeding the 4th the military men usually wear their uniforms and almost everyone who bears their testimony lets us know how greateful they are for this country and their freedom and on and on... I just love it! Needless to say, our new ward is a bit diferent than Pedro, but then again I think the San Pedro Ward is the only one like it in the world!

Don't get me wrong, we love our new ward, but we still miss Pedro, too!

Here is my first attempt at adding pictures to my blog... Who remembers this enrichment evening back in May 2005?

2 comments:

pianomom said...

We miss San Pedro, too:-)

Anonymous said...

I seriously have to agree. S.P. was the best ward we've been at! Considering our current one is our 5th ward in 2 years!