


What can I say, Ed has a thing for digging! Just kidding. He hates it, but appreciates what it has done for his softball batting abilities. Let me tell you the story behind this one... as much as we'd love to say we bought this house because of the decorative honey pot on the south side of our lawn, we didn't! And of course we realized after we moved in that the decorative honey pot was really there to cover an old rusty steel pole that used to be a basketball pole. A couple of owners ago decided to take it down but merely sawed it off leaving about a foot of very dangerous steel just sticking out of the ground. Ed, the good man that he is, decided to take it out. He couldn't have done it without Alan! Alan came over and used his high-lift and a chain and popped that sucker right out! Alan and Julie live five doors down and are the most awesome neighbors. Their girls and ours love to play together. They also let us borrow their tent to keep Ed cool while he was digging his heart out! Thanks guys! Here's to another successful project!




2 comments:
Amber,
I'm glad to hear that the post was so easy to get out. I thought it would be a lot harder.
To be honest with you, I thought it would take him weeks of digging a little everyday. He did it in like 2 hours and 20 minutes! What a man!
Post a Comment