Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Calista's coming!

Just wanted to let you know that apparently I am in labor! I went to see my midwife for a routine check. Well, I'm 90% effaced and dilated at a 4-5. I'll go back in and see her this afternoon to check my progress. So it looks like Calista is on her way. In the meantime, we are cleaning the house and getting ready. The girls are going a little crazy... the excitement is buzzing through the air. Ed and I are doing okay just quickly trying to get ready. My apologies to all those ladies who labor heavily for hours on end, but I love how my body quietly gets ready then POP here's our baby! For the record, I am 36.5 weeks. We will keep you posted on the progress. Ed now knows how to post on the blog so he'll be updating you when Calista gets here! Wish us luck...

1 comments:

Emily said...

Good luck, are you birthing at home?
Hope you have a quick and easy one!