This is MERELY a preview...
a small glimpse of that we have been up to in the past little while.
I will follow up with more details in the next little while, for now...
ENJOY!
a small glimpse of that we have been up to in the past little while.
I will follow up with more details in the next little while, for now...
ENJOY!
Eating Disorder Awareness. We ran on behalf of Cauliflower
Retreat and finished strong in under 59 minutes!
It was so nice to visit again, and play some killer scrabble!
sorry, no pics from the event) and visit with them for a bit.
We can't wait 'til they move out here!
I was not thrilled to get a sore throat from eating contaminated
salad. People: don't bring food to a potluck if you are sick!
birthday. What a great trip!
We also got to visit the Munoz's and their new baby Marcus.
Nice visit, but sorry, no pics.
No pics of the half marathon either, but I will say that all things considered I am okay with my time. I finished in 2:14 and I ran every step, even with an excruciating side ache. I not sure I would do it again. I am thinking about a triathlon next, we shall see...




4 comments:
Wow have you guys been busy. Amber you look fantastic. Your whole family looks so happy. Miss you guys!
I am so glad that we got to see you for a bit on our last adventure to Utah! I can't believe how much the kiddos have grown! (so cliche, i know!)
Keep up the great work with the running!
Oh my word! you have been busy!! I have thought about you quite a bit!
I have wanted to find out all the details of your half marathon. How was it? Did it kill you? was it easy?
I don't know if you have been checking out my blog but a lot has been happening with us too.
I miss hearing from you. Hope all is great.
How is the job, by the way? Call me! I know you must still have SOME social life!!! lol
How cute noni's hair is !!! What a doll! Love it! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment