We took a very quick trip to New Mexico this summer.
It was so nice to visit with our family.
We enjoyed chaos, Hannah Montana and a very wet run.
All in all it was a very memorable trip.
It was so nice to visit with our family.
We enjoyed chaos, Hannah Montana and a very wet run.
All in all it was a very memorable trip.
on youtube. They had fun with Ice Cream & Guacamole.
of quartz. A word to the wise... Don't go for a hike 3 hours
before your scheduled baptism!
was a success. It was so great to see everyone in spite of Kim's
terrible work schedule.
The trip was way too short and we didn't get to go to White Sands
since some darn hurricane brought over 24 hours of torrential
downpour, which Kim and I idiotically ran 3 miles in.
I have never been that soaked in my life! Good times!




2 comments:
Space Mountain baby! And, I don't mean at Disneyland. That was the coolest run! Cute update. I wish I could have spent the whole time with you guys! BTW~I was scheduled to work 20 hours this week. Tomorrow I will be at 39! CRAZY! This is sad, the only time I can talk to you is through your blog. Ok, gotta go. Call me Sunday. Love Ya!
It sounds like fun. I'm glad it was a good trip, albeit a quit one!
Post a Comment