Ahhh... Vegas!
Tina, Kim and I had so much fun together....
Tina, Kim and I had so much fun together....
Time to say goodbye...
This is the last shot of the three of us at the airport.
Tina was so happy to not have her pic taken anymore!
Here's what's going on...
Posted by Ambie T. at 1:01 PM
9 comments:
Beautiful! Looks like fun!
Looks like a good time! Glad you had fun!
How fun! I take it you went with your sisters. You all look alike!
I did that a few years back with mine. We saw Ka. It was the funnest time I have ever had.
Glad you had a good time darling!
By the way, How did your 1/2 marathon go? It was this past weekend right? CALL ME!
Fun! You guys are all SO cute! :)
Ladies night...Oh what a night. You girls looked like you had fun. I love Vegas!
Uhmmm you should get that get up for ED!....ha ha ha
You look great Amber! Oh the memories from Mystere...looks like you girls had fun. Do the performers always come out for pictures?
Looks like a GREAT time!
Post a Comment