Wednesday, July 02, 2008

What's going on?

Well- we are still here and living. I have been interviewing at various LOCAL companies. Good stuff. I have an interview this afternoon. I believe I am among the top candidates these local businesses are seeing. That is always a plus.

Funny story... You know how you get to a point where you understand your body type/shape and know what type of clothes work best for you? Well my definite clothing item of choice is the fabulous PENCIL SKIRT. So yesterday I was all dressed in my sleek black pencil skirt with my button up white pinstripe shirt and 4 inch heels when Leah says "Wow! Mom you look like a business woman who comes from a nice house!" Ha ha! You had to be there, it was hilarious. I took it as a compliment, but I suppose that means that the rest of the time I look like a frumpy house wife who comes from a not-so-nice house... But then again, I am rolling up to these interviews in my hard core mini-van!

I will see if I can get Ed to snap a pic of me in my "business woman" clothes today for your viewing pleasure.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're too funny! Good Luck with the interview!

Anna said...

That is so funny. Good luck with the interviews...and can't wait to see your interview outfit;)

Nocella Clan said...

Mike and I both had a good laugh at that one. Back-handed compliments from your children are the best. I hope your interview went well. By the way chicks in mini-vans are hot. I should know...I drive one!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck!! And minivans, they are so last year!! :)

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

I wish I could have seen you! I hope you find something you love fast! YOu deserve! Keep up the good work my dear! Sure love you!

Emily said...

Good luck! I want to see your 4 inch heels. ;)

Kimberly said...

Where's the pic? 5 Days till VEGAS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't tease...where's the picture? Post that baby!!