Thursday, July 10, 2008

Employed

Well, I am finally employed.

It feels good to be working again although I miss my kids dearly and we are struggling to adjust. It will take a little while for us to all get used to the new schedule, but it will work out.

The info...

I am working with a local Steel Detail Design firm called Mastiff Pro Detailing. I am currently holding the title of Office Manager and things are moving right along. Matt & BJ (owners) are great to work with.

Check us out...
www.promastiff.com

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting a job!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting a J-O-B! Glad to hear everything is working out for you guys! Hang in there, you'll get use to it! I'm trying to adjust to staying home all day! Tell the family we said hi!

Anna said...

Congrats!!!! :)

Lanna said...

Congrats on the job. I actually understand what it is they do--building information modeling, right? That's what I write and edit about (OK, more editing than writing). Are they interested in writing articles for one of my publisher's publications? The links are on my blog. :)

Becks said...

I knew it wouldn't be long for you to find something. You'll do great!! And yes, we'll have to have a BBQ again ~ lotsa fun :)

Amber said...

It's been awhile since I've said hello. Congrats on getting the new job. I loved the business woman comment by Leah. Too cute!