I O U... some serious posts.
I have pics from Vegas, Calista's birthday and New Mexico that need to go up.
But where will I find the time?
I will get something up soon. Maybe this evening before Ed's softball game...
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I miss you! I saw Ed at the school the other day. He is so adorable. I really like him.
I miss seeing you though and he said you were very happy at your new job. Let me know how it's going girl! Love you!
Yes you do!
Can't wait till you get to them! Where's my cinnabon pic?
Ok since you are the one on a tight schedule you need to call me!!!!! We need to do some catching up. Gailon and Sara are coming up on the 17th or so. I was thinking maybe you guys could come down and we could all go hang out up at the Spruces Campground. I'll look into a reservation for us. Let me know!!!
Love ya and miss you!
super woman no more?
Hey Amber, missing your posts! ;)
Post a Comment